Transon Water Brushes Pen Set of 3 Round Tips for Watercolor Painting, Drawing, Calligraphy, Colored Pencils Blending Refillable
- VERSATILE PACK of 3 watercolor brushes set, round tips - This water coloring brush pen set is suitable for watercolors, blending water-soluble pencils, crayons, markers, water-soluble pigments, inks and any water based colors. You can use them for lettering, calligraphy, watercolor painting and drawing.
- Premium water brushes - All tips are made of premium nylons, white. Excellent resilience give your perfect balance of absorbency and snap.
- Professional watercolor set - 3 pieces round tip water brush pens of different sizes. Versatile for different occasions like color blending, drawing, painting, calligraphy, lettering, etc.
- Easy to use - Screw off the barrel, fill with water (ink), Simply squeeze barrel to control the flow of the ink or water.
- Easy to clean - Wipe off the excess paints or colors, then rinse with water.
Transon Water Brush Pen set of 3 pieces.
Premium nylons of the water brushes hold proper liquid, also retain their shapes. Great elasticity gives you smooth control and precisions of drawing and blending.
This water brush pen set is suitable for watercolors, watercolor crayons, pencils, markers, powdered pigment, gouache, water-based paints, even inks.
Perfect for artists, students, teachers, kids, adults to do painting, drawing, lettering, calligraphy. You can also explore more funs with these water brushes.
Pointed round tip brush pens Size(width):
Overall length: 15.5cm
Be aware: the nylons of the water brushes are white.
Transon watercolor brush pen sets are versatile for various art activities such as drawing, painting, blending, lettering, calligraphy etc. You can use them to pull colors from solid watercolors, powdered pigments, water-soluble crayons, markers, colored pencils. You can also use them to fill with inks.
The water brushes make you enjoy every bit of moment of art.
- 3 Watercolor Brush Pens
- 1 manual
Screw off the barrel
Gently screw the barrel off the head.
Fill up water or ink
Do not fill the reservoir completely full. Leave 1/3 to 1/4 empty.
Screw back on
Gently screw the barrel back onto the head.
The liquid in the barrel keeps the nylon moist.
Gently squeeze the barrel when you need more liquid.